AANP Approved Providers are groups or individuals who have demonstrated the ability to design, implement, and evaluate continuing education activities for nurse practitioners without prior review by AANP. This list is to identify AANP's Approved Providers and is not inclusive of all activities accredited individually by AANP.
Current AANP Approved Providers
- Advanced Practice Education Associates (APEA)
- Advanced Practice Nurses of the Ozarks
- AKH, Inc. - Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare
- Annenberg Center for Health Sciences at Eisenhower
- Audio-Digest Foundation
- Barkley & Associates
- CME Procedures, LLC
- Dannemiller, Inc.
- Fitzgerald Health Education Associates, Inc (FHEA)
- Global Education Group
- Institute for Nurse Practitioner Excellence
- Medical College of Wisconsin
- Medical Resource Management Systems, LLC (MRMS)
- Michigan Council of Nurse Practitioners (MICNP)
- National Association for Continuing Education (NACE)
- Partners in Healthcare Education
- Prescriber's Letter/Therapeutic Research
- Preventive Cardiovascular Nurses Association (PCNA)
- Pri-Med Institute
- Professional Education Services Group (PESG)
- Veritas Institute for Medical Education, Inc.
- Vyne Education LLC (formally Cross Country Education)
AANP does not maintain a list of individually accredited activities; to determine if the activity you have completed or are interested in attending is acceptable for your certification requirements, please contact your specific certification board.
Contact information for the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Board (AANPCB):
Toll Free: 855-822-6727
Effective January 5, 2017: AANP is not currently accepting applications for new Approved Providers. Current Approved Providers will maintain their status with the ability to apply for renewal. We invite you to seek individual accreditation for your activity by visiting our Individual Activity Accreditation page.
Approved Providers can find the 2017 Policy Handbook here.