Upcoming AANP Individual Accreditation Application Webinars!
Have questions regarding accreditation? Is this your first time submitting a continuing
education activity, or are you just curious about the process? If so, send an email to
Dates and times TBD. Stay tuned, and pass the word to your colleagues!
The AANP accreditation application is for individual CE program review and credit, including but not limited to workshops, lectures, seminars/conferences, online programs, monographs, and publications activities. All program sponsors are invited to apply.
NP Organization member accreditation application fees are waived for up to 16 contact hours or less and 50% discount on additional contact hours annually as part of their NP Organization Member CE Benefits.
- Prior to submitting any application, applicants are required to read the AANP Accreditation Policy. Updated 2/16/17!
- Download the AANP Accreditation Application Process Handbook and follow the detailed instructions for a successful submission. Updated 2/16/17!
- To ensure a complete application, download the Checklist of AANP Required Documents before submitting. Updated 2/16/17!
- Download all AANP required forms below. These forms are to remain in their current formats and not rendered to Word or other documents for an efficient review process*. Please note, all forms on the Checklist of AANP Required Documents (refer to #4 above) must be included in the application.
For PC users: Internet Explorer or Firefox
For Mac users: Firefox or older versions of Safari (prior to Mac Safari 10)
- Activity Cover Sheet
- CE Website and Repeat Session Request Form (if applicable)
- Payment Form Effective 2/16/17: instructions for payment will be emailed once the application is submitted. Do not send payment until notified by AANP.
- Activity Planner List
- Planner Disclosure Form
- Faculty (speaker) Disclosure Form
- Single-Session Activity Detail Form
- Multi-Session Activity Detail Form (for your convenience if you have multiple sessions within your activity)
- Faculty (speaker) Bio-sketch Form* (this form can be used in its exact format, or your own form can be substituted)